Besoin d'aide pour le produit: Low Profile Electric Rexx Bed
Notre équipe de conseiller est disponible pour vous aider à choisir le produit que vous avez besoin
Low Profile Electric Rexx Bed
The Rexx is part of the Span Q-Series a family of beds that are the product of decades of engineering and design directed towards the needs and challenges of long term care.
Q-Series standard features
• Precision welded orthopedic grid decks
• Durable, anti-microbial polyester powder-coating of metal components
• Smooth deck design for easier cleaning
• Mobility at any height
• Vascular foot rest with easy ratchet operation
• Beds move vertically with virtually no horizontal motion
• Arched legs allow wide stance for clearance and stability
• Honeycomb bumpers protect walls
• Pendant bed controller
• 42” Tool-less bed expanders
• Foot end controller with lockout
• Molded half-head assist rail
• Dollies for streamlined bed logistics and maintenance
• Stylish head and foot board options
• Bed extenders
• Mobility options including floor level locking
Bed side rails and assistive devices options
• Molded 3 Position Side Assist Device
• Molded Half-head Side Assist Device
• 3 Position Assist Device
• Fixed Side Assist
• Half-head Side Assist
• Three Quarter Collapsible Side Assist
Head and Foot Boards
Low pressure laminate available in 15" height
Choice of 6 finishes; Valley Oak, Cherry, Candle Light, Hardrock Maple, Summer Flame, Choco or Bleached Oak.
Height Floor to Mattress Support 7-7/8" – 27"
Deck Angles : Back Elevation 0 – 70° | Knee Elevation 0 – 20°
Bed Length : Overall Length 84-1/2” / 88-1/2” | Sleep Surface 76" / 80"
Bed Width - Sleep Surface 35"
Weight of Bed 170 lbs / 78 kg
Safe Working Load 450 lbs / 204 kg
Mechanical 5 years | Frame 15 years | Welds 15 years
N.B. : Variable product codes according to options and sizes.